The Government History section includes information compiled about Vermont state government.
- Continuing Issues provides brief summaries of core issues of governance, accompanied by documentation of those issues.
- Vermont Constitutions has the 1777, 1786, and 1793 (current) Vermont Constitutions with a history of amendments.
- Government Officials lists state officers, state legislative leadership, Supreme Court justices, and U.S. congressmen.
- Elections provides information about statewide totals for general and primary elections.
- Inaugurals and Farewells includes searchable versions of gubernatorial addresses.